Welcome to Beech Ridge Farm. Our foremost goal is to provide you and your family a long-lasting memory of a wholesome family experience. With saw in hand, you all strike out to find and cut your perfect tree. You're then invited to enjoy complimentary hot chocolate while warming yourself beside our wood stove in the store, where we also have hand-made products available for purchase.
- Only minutes from the Maine Mall, the Maine Turnpike (Scarborough-Exit 42) or Route 295.
- We are unable to process credit or debit cards. Please bring cash or checks.
- The fields are open from 9:00am to 4:00pm.
- The barn has pre-cut trees and is open from 9:00am to 5:00pm.
- We close for the season once we've sold our selection of 2012 trees. Please call first if you are in doubt.
We are now CLOSED for the 2012 season.
Thank you for your patronage and support. See you November 29, 2013 (the day after Thanksgiving).
Please give us a call if you have any questions: (207)839-4098
Sincerely, Jim & Nancy Pearson
Don't forget to 'like' us on Facebook (see the link below).
Our son Robert, his wife Shannon, and our daughter Mary have
decided to continue the Christmas tree business. They planted
over 3,000 trees in May '12, and anticipate those trees will be ready
for selection and harvesting in 2019. They plan to continue
planting 3,000 per year hereafter.
Jim & I will continue to be open each year as long as we
can. Check back often for updates.