Welcome to Beech Ridge Farm. Our foremost goal is to provide you and your family a long-lasting memory of a wholesome family experience.
- Only minutes from the Maine Mall, the Maine Turnpike (Scarborough-Exit 42) or Route 295.
- We are unable to process credit or debit cards. Please bring cash or checks.
- The barn has pre-cut trees and is open from 9:00am to 4:30pm, Saturday and Sunday ONLY
- Sorry, we are unable to offer choose-and-cut until further notice, but hope to have the fields open again in 2019.
- We close for the season once we've sold our selection of trees. Please call first if you are in doubt.
We are open for the 2015 season. Please give us a call if you have any questions at (207)839-4098, and don't forget to 'like' us on Facebook (see link below).
Sincerely, Jim & Nancy Pearson
Our son Robert, his wife Shannon, and our daughter Mary have decided to continue the Christmas tree business. They planted 3,000 trees in 2012, 3,000 trees in 2013, and 2,500 in 2015. The first trees should be ready for choose-and-cut in 2019. Planting will continue each spring hereafter.
Jim & I will continue to be open each year as long as we can. Check back often for updates.